Friday, August 16, 2013

Bored in mini-dress

Today I spent time with a friend who lent me his mobile phone with a camera. I took advantage of it and these are the results





So now you know what I look like~
I spent the whole day in this dress and the shortness of it made me restless on countless times, it was so refreshing to reliev myself like this!
I'll probably get a phone like this for Chtistmas (yes, mine doesn't have a camera, it's very old but cute), so there will be much more picture then, and a lot dirtier that these!
Can't wait <3

5 comments:

  1. amazing very amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your so beautiful, thanks for these pics and you have a very hot dick ;)
    cant wait to see more pics of yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit. What caught me the most from your pictures is your eyes. Beautiful blue but with desire and needs.so relaxed yet so tensed. To be blunt I find you to be very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice to hear. No one ever called me inspirational, I feel flattered <3

      Delete