Uploading some older photos ~
I went to a friend's birthday party dressed like this. Her nickname is Bittersweet, so all of us went in pink/black outfits.
I had stockings and heels as well, but those got lost, heh ~
I'm not wearing a mask here, some people asked me what I look like without it, so here you go <3
Also, I've been wondering.. what would you like to see more of on this blog? Please let me know. Any ideas will be very helpful, be it photos, videos, pictures, or maybe even my personal (sexual?) experiences ~
So long and if I won't make it here in near future - Happy holidays, everyone! I might add a Christmas-themed pictures later =^.^=






I would love to hear some stories of your sexual experiences, but more videos and pictures are always welcome.
ReplyDeleteHey its me Rock-Box from DA , I'd love hear your personal experiences ,but if post some photos like your hobbies and day-by-day will be cool too ,I know I said this thousand times but you are so cute and so many levels *w*
ReplyDeleteI'd love to read some of your sexual experiences :3
ReplyDeleteBut photo's are awesome, and videos are even more amazing <3
Maybe another one of you cumming :3??
Dressed like that, you can read me the phone book. But stories would be awesome.
ReplyDeleteVideos would be nice.
ReplyDeleteO////////o ......." speechless"
ReplyDeleteAre you really from Canada or you live somewhere else?
ReplyDeletePost Everything! photos! Videos, and etc.
ReplyDeleteeverything is good but more videos of you having fun with yourself would be awsome, because you are soooooooo hot in your videos ;)
ReplyDeleteHoly shit. I didn't think that traps existed in the real world, but I've been proved completely wrong. You're fucking erotically gorgeous!! Awesome!!! I hope that you update your blog soon, and that real life's not getting you down. Hope to hear from you soon, Piah!! You have yourself another fan.
ReplyDeleteI think some pictures or vids of you getting down and dirty with a lover would be awesome.
ReplyDelete