Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hiatus (sort of)

My dear friends
I have been silent for a long time and I want to apologize for it, as well as explain and make a promise.
There is a lot happening in my life now and I need to make some changes - not in me, but in the way I take care of my time. I'm still attending school (and will be for some time) and I want to concentrate on that. I have moved in with my step-father until I finish my school days and he is very strict, so I won't be able to access a computer at my new home at all. I'm not doing very well in my classes so this is for the best.
But, I won't be completely away. I want to make a pinky promise now - from now on, I'll add one post every two months. It's not much, I know, but it's better than nothing ~
I will miss all of you TT_TT
Please, don't forget about me completely. Once all of this is over and I can have a home of my own (and some privacy), I want to turn things around completely ~ I have really enjoyed the brief time I lived this online life, and I plan on doing so much more - stories, photo-shoots, videos, pictures, comics, and I even want to try animating my own anime-style trap stories, or making a simple eroge. I will also start replying to my emails properly once again, but until then I am very sorry to put a halt to our communication.
I want to become friends with all of you and have many adventures with you, no matter where you live <3
Thank you for being here for me ~

Piah<3

(I will upload more of these photos in one of the future posts ^^)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I think that it's a good idea for you to focus on your schoolwork for now, even though we'll miss your posts. It's a very good idea of you to get down to schoolwork, and avoid distractions like this, so I think it is a good thing of you to do, and we'll all learn to make due with a picture every two months. I for one am very grateful for this update, and want to wish you the best in all that you do. Your schoolwork will be fine if you work hard... I believe that you can do it...

    I can't wait to hear your next update, Piah, and hear about all of the things you want to do. I think your artwork's wonderful, and your pictures are incredible, too. You don't have to worry about being forgotten: I'll check the blog at least weekly, to see for updates.

    Can't wait to hear how you're doing. Update me in schoolwork and send me an email, so that I can hear how you're doing... I'd love to get some updates on how you're doing in schoolwork, and life in general.

    Good luck with your stepfather, and with schoolwork in general. I'll be keeping you in my prayers, and hoping for the best!! I hope to become great friends with you, and I'll wait eagerly to see your next blog post. I want to see all of the things you're looking forward to, as well... Photoshoots, stories, games, all of it. You seem really excited and happy about the work you want to do, and I can't wait to see that passion in your work!!

    Best of luck, and happy wishes for you... Keep in touch, and email me if you get a chance!! I'd love to become pen-pals, or something like that. And just to keep updated a bit in your life!!

    Once again, best wishes, good luck in school, and can't wait to hear from you again,
    M2VIIDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey baby if your back in Calgary we should try to get together! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so good see you stilll active we are always at your side

    Rock_Box

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you want help artistically, hit me up n_n

    ReplyDelete