Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sweet (naughty) Princess

As I promised, here's a photo post for you all ^^.
I love wearing dresses and lolita fashion is so cute I couldn't resist! It's not hard to understand why everyone feels like a princess in it. One day, I would like to own more pieces of this beautiful fashion <3


















8 comments:

  1. Mmm oh wow baby! Cum to daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wear a slingshot swimsuit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pi-Ah you are the most beautiful in the world !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Why are you usig czech domain? If you are living in czech rep do you want meet together? http://i.imgur.com/pJyzE5F.png Rehorekjunior@seznam.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Etto, I think you're very beautiful Piah! Very much so. I'd really like to kiss you (amongst other things of course huehue)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piah, are you still alive ? Do you still produce an piece of art like this ? Hit me up on @unstrainedlife.dsf on IG. I'm your Biggest fan since 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete