I have a limited access to another "computer".. but it's almost worse than having none. When I actually do get to it, it keeps crashing on me every five minutes, if it turns on at all.
So if you're one of those people I didn't reply to in some time or left the conversation all of sudden, I'm so sorry!
I feel really bad about leaving you like that :'c
For now blogger is my only form of "communication", as it at least saves what I write before turning off again...
..forgive me?
As a peace offering, here are some videos I promised ~
Masturbating and cumshot, that sadly can't be seen very well on the webcam..
Licking my cum off the floor
Relaxing ~
More cum eating
Showing off my uniform some more
My nipples are just too sensitive <3
That's it for now. I'll try to upload my comics soon, but first I need to get the data out of my old laptop.. sigh ~
Anyway, hope you like the videos <3
Hiya, lt3b here. There's no need to feel bad, don't worry about it. I hope your computer gets fixed soon :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the videos are so hot <3 Really amazing, thanks for uploading them!
Excellent videos, or they would be with a good camera - but they're still inspirational! Talk about showing us a good time... :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I wish I had a better camera.. but until I do, I'll have fun at least this way ~ <3
DeletePiah you are very hot and sexy and I want to be your lover so you and me can make love all day so give your number or text me email because like i said you are hot, sexy, and very cute ~ you are like a rose very hot but with love in your heart ~
ReplyDeleteAh, that's so nice of you to say! I'm blushing ~
DeleteHowever, I'm not online much, so the contact probably wouldn't be what you would like.. but anyone is free to email me (piah.tlpb@gmail.com), including you <3
I really do not want to get into discussions that do not care and is a waste of time. I got here by accident while looking for illustrations of comics. but since I'm here I would like to ask a question after seeing your photos, videos and comments. Do you know who you really are?
ReplyDeletevolvere for the answer. thanks
I'm not Piah and I do not want to answer for him but I think he knows who he is better than you. He can choose whoever he wants to be and you have absolutely no right to tell him to be something different just because you don't agree. If your mind is too boggled by the fact that some people don't fall nicely into your idea of the world and its workings, then that's your problem. Don't try to push your views and opinions onto other people to make them fit.
DeleteHello! Thank you for taking the time to write comment ^^
DeleteTo to get to the point - yes, I know very well who I am. I am myself, I am Piah, I am a person with a lots of interests. I do not define myself with a gender, as I feel that would restrict me in expressing myself. I am simply me. But if I had to choose, I would be an androgynous/genderfluid male who loves getting physical with another males.
I hope this answered your question ~ If you have any others, don't hesitate to ask ;3
I wish you a new webcam for videos xD
ReplyDeleteBut you are a very hot and sexy teen. I just hope you are legal age :P
is man. idiot
DeleteYes, I wish I had a better one too ~
DeleteThank you for calling me hot and sexy, that really makes me... hot, hehe <3
.\\\\\\\.
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT AND CUTE~
ReplyDeleteAwww, thank you! <3
DeleteWow, you're cute. I hope to see more from you when you're able.
ReplyDelete